[Coco] "super" ROM pak??

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 30 21:03:52 EDT 2014

So what kind of microcontroller were you using?  If I can't find a completed
board/project I'm going to consider experimenting with replacing a 27256
EPROM on my EPROM board with hookups to a parallel nvSRAM instead and seeing
if I can throw some shift registers and an Atmega microcontroller at it with
microsd access to make my own.