[Coco] CoCo in Retro Gamer Magazine

Eddie P. eddiepl75 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 20:54:40 EDT 2014

I also agree with the definition of retro being used is a little annoying but unfortunately it's all about sales.

It's well known advertisers like to target the teen to 30-something market as they're the easiest age group to get to spend their disposable income. Therefore we have 10 year old 'retro' games.

Even though I don't contribute much (I barely know a fraction of what others here know), places like this are far better reading for me than anything else.

Having said that, it's always good to expose new people to the Coco.

Sent from my iPhone