[Coco] CoCoFEST - Dart Time Sharing System Contest

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 23 23:15:29 EDT 2014

Hi Wayne!
Yes, the BASIC program will need to run in the simulator.  There is a save
command that stores your program with a six character filename on your
computer as well as a load command to retrieve it again so all the
development can be done in the DTSS simulator.  This will give you a more
realistic feel for the programming environment of the actual DTSS.  For
those that have not tried the DTSS simulator yet, the yellow teletype paper
is also simulated.  I thought that was a nice touch also.  Anyhow, I'll let
you read the manual for the DTSS and find out about everything else.  Take
care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/