[Coco] Flagon Bird

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 15:04:48 EDT 2014

Mike, since it was written for Coco 1/2 and Vcc is a Coco 3 emulator, it doesn't suprize me that it looks different. Try setting Vcc to composite mode (default is RGB). If it uses any semi-graphics, then it possible the Coco 3 will not render it properly without it being altered for Coco 3.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com