[Coco] Reading floppies with CRC error?

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:42:25 EDT 2014

Presuming the surface of other floppies are not as bad as this, then one
would want to periodically "refresh" the media to prevent bit rot.

Agreed.  Wonderful device.  Here's hoping that more will become available.
I personally look forward to a possible V2 if one with other capabilities
was released.

sk