[Coco] eBay's New Policy

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 19:41:15 EDT 2014

For the most part I have had no problems on e-bay.  A couple of times I
have not received an item but the sell made good on it.  As a seller only
one time did I have a buy say what I sold was not as described.  It has an
HF amplifier, but I suspect he damaged it by over driving it becasue it was
a few days after he got the item that he suddenly claimed it did not work.
 I ended up refunding him the cost of new transistors and he was happy.
 But the hand full of times compared to the hundreds of items I have bought
make it worth it for whatI buy and sell on e-bay.  As a seller I always
post as many photos as I can and I am very specific in the description,
even pointing out miner flaws if present.