[Coco] A 'pager' utility for os-9?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Aug 16 00:56:35 EDT 2014

I have the "more" utility in my Coco archives somewhere, but my main computer is down with a bad motherboard at the moment. It may be on my external HD but I've yet to bring it in from the studio and hook it up to one of the house PCs. If I do, I will look for it.
If I'm not mistaken, the "more" utility was on one of the DP Johnson utility disks or possibly the AlphaTechnologies utility disk. DP Johnson would be my first guess as the first disk they released was for Level 1, The 2nd disk was Level 1 & 2 (I think).
All of these disks were on maltedmedia, but I checked tonight and to be honest, the mm site is a wreck. I couldn't even find the OS9 software other than a few vender specific files. I have no idea where the tons of software went that was there. Not to mention the "Dating Site" ad that popped up when it was accessed.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com