[Coco] Coco 3 Needed To Test My Prototype 512KB Static Ram Memory Upgrade PCB

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 15 23:30:38 EDT 2014

Hi Coco Enthusiasts!

I'm looking for a Coco 3 to replace my test Coco 3.  I will be using it to
begin building my prototype 512KB Static Memory Upgrade PCB and testing it.
Any help in procuring another Coco 3 would be appreciated.  As you know my
test Coco 3 is unstable and I definitely do not want to use my main Coco 3
for this purpose.  This is a brand new design and will be entering the
testing phase shortly.  I'm very excited about this memory board.  Of course
it fits in all Coco 3's and production models will be available in a month
or two pending the successful outcome of all testing. I have a couple of
people on two continents helping me with these tests.  If you would like to
also help in this endeavor, please let me know.  Thank you in advance.  Take
care my friends.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>