[Coco] Coco 3 Crashes shortly after booting NitrOS-9 v3.3.0

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 15 04:29:04 EDT 2014

Hi Camillus!
You were right!  My main Coco 3 is fine after all.  I'm very thankful.
My test Coco 3 is another story.  It used to be able to disassemble Basic09 over and over under NitrOS-9 v3.2.9.  Now when I boot NitrOS-9 v3.3.0 it will not last but a few minutes before it crashes.  I have to try to nail down exactly how the crash takes place.  I was able to boot NitrOS-9 v3.3.0 last night on the test Coco 3 and was able to edit the startup file and make a few file copies before everything crashed in a few minutes.  I know it is not the boot disk, because it boots fine on a spare Coco 3 that I don't normally use on a daily basis.  I know this is kind of vague and as time goes on I will try to figure it out.  Will the Diagnostic Rom possibly help me out with nailing down the hardware problem?  Thank you all for your help thus far.  Any pointers on troubleshooting the Coco 3 Motherboard?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/