[Coco] Correct pin out for CoCo3 RGB connector?

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Thu Aug 14 11:37:25 EDT 2014

Looks to me like they all agree, it's just that the first link shows it
from the other side of the connector.  Best way to tell which direction
you should wire from would probably be to take a multimeter and check
for continuity between the two outer pins.  The side with VSYNC should
have no continuity, and the side with GND should have continuity.  I
built my own RGB cable a while back using this method, but I've lost it
and don't remember off the top of my head which way is correct.

--Michael