[Coco] DriveWire 4 Remote OS9 Window Feature

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 01:01:18 EDT 2014

The DW4 windows do indeed support full screen controls, and even graphics
to some extent:

http://youtu.be/7C-QvdX2bNQ

I never finished work on them so consider it very alpha and basically
unsupported, but all you should have to do is iniz a /z device and launch a
shell or application (I can't promise it will actually work, but that was
the idea :)