[Coco] can't build nitros9

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 07:14:51 EDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 1:38 AM, Bob Devries wrote:
> Hi Tormod,
>
> I suspect I was bitten by a non-released version of lwtools. I just used
> mercurial to download what is in the repository. Is there another way to get
> the *released* version?

Your repository copy also contains the releases. They are usually
identified by "tags". The command "hg tags" list all tags. In your
lwtools repo, running "hg update lwtools-4.10" will replay the files
back to the 4.10 release. Use "hg update tip" for later to go back to
the bleeding edge.

For the nitros9 repo, it is currently safe to use the "tip", only a
Sierra game fix has been added since the 3.3.0 release.

Tormod