[Coco] Copy files from Coco-3's physical drives to DW4 virtual disk

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Fri Aug 8 17:01:28 EDT 2014

I'm making copies of an HD backup set of 28, 5.25" DS DD 96tpi floppies
to DW disks, hoping to restore the original SCSI HD's content.
I modified the drive to rotate at 300 rpm, OS-9 can read it and write to it.
http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=128
This process is slow, and painful, but seem to be working.
http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=185
Any suggestions?

Kandur