[Coco] Becker Port support in MESS

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:19:40 EDT 2014

It's worth noting that there *are* a couple projects to add a hardware
Becker port to physical cocos, not sure if they will ever become fnerwlly
available but it is a possibility. The FPGA coco 3 has this interface in
"hardware" as much as anything in FPGA can be considered hardware.

Support for the Becker port is already present in VCC and XRoar, so MESS is
the only modern emulator that doesn't provide it.  Since today so many
people are using DriveWire or similar solutions on their physical coco, it
makes sense to me for emulators to be able to do the same, and the Becker
port has become the standard way to do that.