[Coco] 6809 compilers

tim at franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Thu Aug 7 06:34:54 EDT 2014

I looked at your code and can tell you it wont assemble it. The code written is
for OS9 and you need an assembler that' knows the OS9 links (or at least the
libraries). The source also has many directives which are not supported by
Dunfield. The code would need serious changes to assemble correctly using the
Dunfield package.