[Coco] 6809 compilers

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Wed Aug 6 22:40:53 EDT 2014

I don't currently have a windows system to test with. I don't think the
resulting binaries still require the mingw system to run. They should
only depend on the standard C library which you probably already have.
You certainly need mingw and msys to compile lwtools but if you obtain a
contributed binary, what it requires will depend on how it was compiled.
Tormod's contributed binaries were built with mingw.

By the way, the source files you linked to will probably require a bit
of tweaking to assemble with lwasm. Notably, lwasm does not ship with an
os9defs file so you'll have to acquire an appropriate one from
somewhere. It does, however, support building OS9 modules.