[Coco] 6809 compilers

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Aug 6 22:22:59 EDT 2014

Kandur wrote:
> Thank you Robert,
> CCASM 5.4 6809/6309/CoCo Cross Assembler for Windows says,
> "For CoCo users, most Tandy EDTASM source code can be assembled without any modifications."
> Would you mind to check whether my source code is Tandy EDTASM source code here please?
> http://qdv.pw/eng/_text/Coco/lrt-sb.zip
>
> Kandur

Kandur,

Your source code is intended for OS-9/NitrOS-9. The Tandy EDTASM product won't
know what to make of that syntax and neither will CCASM.

However, RainbowIDE can use a variety of assemblers including lwasm from lwtools
and mamou, os9asm.exe, rma.exe, rdump.exe, and rlink.exe from toolshed. The last
three have been retired and the lwtools package is now used.

Robert