[Coco] Tough news for Radio Shack - out of business in a year?

Jim Hickle jim at hickle.us
Tue Aug 5 08:21:37 EDT 2014

I bought parts there in the '70's when  I was hand-wiring tube amps.  i
didn't get everything there though.  A lot of components (especially
power transformers) came from TV's I found in garbage dumps.

Now they have Arduino and Raspberry Pi and nobody else around here does.
I haven't bought one though.  I have, however started a new hobby.
I'm...hand-wiring tube amps.