[Coco] Coco-LISP?

J Arcane jarcane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:02:38 EDT 2014

The .lzh files from the archive comes with documentation files, and they do
indeed seem to confirm that it's one of the early versions of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XLISP

This is quite impressive, to say the least: even the 1.0 version contained
basic object oriented features, and while it's not exactly popular anymore,
at one point it was a pretty widely used basis for a number of other
implementations.

Unfortunately, I know bugger all about OS-9. I'm not even sure how to set
up a boot disk with these files on it. XD