[Coco] mess HD problem

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 02:53:53 EDT 2014

I found a few more oddities related to my first post.

If I change directory (CHD) to a directory on the second HD (VHD) and do
something there, and then return to look at something else on the first
HD by pressing CLEAR(HOME) to switch windows, I get the contents of HD2
(/H1) when I type dir.

Hmmm, let me tell that in sequence:
I CHD to a sub-directory of /H1
I list a file there (dunno if this necessarily causes the problem)
I press CLEAR(HOME on PC KBD) to switch windows the default directory of
which is /DD
I type dir
I get the contents of the second drive's root directory (/H1)

This is really weird.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia