[Coco] The ZORK games

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Aug 3 08:54:43 EDT 2014

John Guin wrote:
> The raw DAT files for all of Scott Adams games are linked from ts80.com :
> http://www.trs-80.com/wordpress/emulation-scott-adams/
>
> There might be something there to get started with.

Thanks, they should be interesting to look at. However, it is now moot, as I
believe I have the games working with Drivewire.

I now need a few gamers willing to test play over Drivewire, to make sure that
one can play to the end of the games.

The disks still need to be mounted in drive0, real, emulated, or Drivewire. They
still start with the DOS command so at least DOS1.1 is required.

Robert