[Coco] DroidWire, cocofest Edition

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 03:54:50 EDT 2014

Well that's even more strange than I thought then (DW on a PC uses the same
serial libraries that the aruidno folks use).  Makes me suspect the coco
side elements are the primary factor. Something with how the bitbanger
matches up electricity wise or slightly out of spec/ tolerance on timing in
the hc05's uart etc.

Its probably better to test with DriveWire rather than DroidWire, since its
been around a while and known to work with most serial setups, and gives
better diagnostic logging.  DroidWire adds several new unknowns.  I'll see
about getting one of those hc05 here to mess with too.