[Coco] CoCoFest - No promotion?

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 24 15:24:23 EDT 2014

On 25/04/2014 5:19 AM, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Will be any streaming of the event?
> Those of us outside the FEST will be very grateful! :-)
>
> Daniel

Aaron use to do it at previous Fests but I remember him saying some time
earlier that he couldn't do it this time around.

I don't know if anyone else has volunteered or been assigned the task.

I think it was mentioned several times in the past that an idea would be
to have people pay a sort of "subscription fee" if they wish to attend
"virtually" this way (those that simply can't make the fest... like me
in Australia for example).

The money collected would cover costs to provide this service and also
expand the reach of this CoCo event to the rest of the international
global CoCo community.

I don't know if any progress was made on this idea.

Nick