[Coco] help

Richard E Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 21:31:54 EDT 2014

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 20:35:16 -0400
Louis Ciotti <lciotti at me.com> wrote:

> While RR does provide an e-mail service, it is only POP3, and anyone
> who has use a POP3 account across multiple devices knows it does not
> work well.  Keeping everything synced between a smartphone, a
> desktop, a laptop, and a tablet with POP3 is impossible.
> <snip>

Weellll not so sure. Yes it is called POP3, but my RR account allows me
to save the mail on the server. That leads me to believe that even
though RR calls it POP3, it is really IMAP under the hood. Of course I
could be wrong because I drawing this conclusion based on experience,
not true investigation.

Respectfully,

Richard