[Coco] [Color Computer] Vcc OS-9 keyboard mapping

jwcantrill at earthlink.net jwcantrill at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 18:12:08 EDT 2014

i have taken the plunge and installed Vcc v1.42 (don't need DW yet) on my laptop and have booted up Nitros9 v3.3 and all is well. Set my time, dir'd my 80 track disk image (cant seem to get the .vhd recognized, but hat is for a later date), mdir'd what's loaded and see the /w# drivers so started up a shell i=/w5& and it looks like it did it except when i went to press the [CLEAR} key to swap to it... where is the [CLEAR] key?

i searched the net for but did not find anything to tell me what the Vcc Basic or OS-9 keyboards maps to the "modern" laptop keys. Could someone point me in the right direction?

-thanks, jerry