[Coco] Tandy's Little Wonder (book)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 12:33:39 EDT 2014

Frank, they are also in the Color Computer Archives and labeled correctly :-)
Keep us posted if ya ever get a chance to update TLW...
No hurry as Life comes first... then the Coco... then the car... then the Wife...  <ducking as the Wife throws a Coke bottle at me>

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com