[Coco] Quick 6809 Q for night owls in the US

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 15 10:04:01 EDT 2014

On 15/04/2014 11:28 PM, Steve wrote:

> Loop:
> (code.....)
>   leax -1,x
>   bne loop
>
> You can use X or Y, but not S or U for the loop.

Thanks Steve - and others who also replied!

It's late here, and seeing 'dex' in Boisy's Liber809 blog had me really
confused because I couldn't find it in any instruction set listings... and
then it tweaked when I saw the opcode was $30... and confirmed when it was
listed under '6800 compatibility instructions' - doh!

Regards,