[Coco] Run .BIN directly in Coco3 emulator?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 22:34:13 EDT 2014

Bob, I don't think Vcc will run a bin file directly. I just tried setting the".bin" file assosiation with Vcc and click on a bin file and Vcc just "started" as normal. No file load.
The "Run" item in the file menu is for when you have Vcc set to not autostart (power off) and then you can turn it on. Same as hitting [F9] twice (cold start).
XRoar may do it if it's a Coco 2 file, not really sure.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com