[Coco] Sugestions for new NitrOS-9 versions

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 2 12:44:59 EDT 2014

That might work. I do know that the Eliminator driver had a flag to indicate if the drive was just formatted (set in the Write track function, track 0, from what I remember), so that it would force a refresh of the LSN0 cache, in case the drive parameters had changed with the new format.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net