[Coco] Boisy Pitre's arduinococo project

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 17:01:22 EDT 2013

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:18:28 -0500 (CDT)
From: Christopher Smith <csmith at wolfram.com>
Subject: [Coco] Boisy Pitre's arduinococo project
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>

>>So, I just ran across this, and it looks quite interesting to me.
http://arduinococo.blogspot.com/ >> Does anyone know whether Boisy has made
code available for this >>thing?  Also, does anyone >>know what the
requirements are to run the Drivewire sketch?  I do have a Mega 2560 clone,
but I >>wonder whether it's an overkill.

The 2560's have more program & data memory, hardware interrupts, and
hardware serial ports,
but run at the same speed as the original Arduinos. In a sense it is a
little overkill, but if the code in the Arduinococo ever grows beyond its
current limits, you'll be set and won't need to buy one