[Coco] more dragon32 snapshots

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 01:58:23 EDT 2013

15 games so far:

https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/dropbox/snapshot.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

There is a little gem on it, it's called superkid. Impressive game. I made
a video where I really suck on it. Later on I figured out the little
clam-shape at the beginning is your weapon, you should jump on it.

It's in portuguese but you can see the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKn5CSdbdcY

Also, there is another surprise: a game called ZAK'S SON. Its a chopper
game like zaxxon. Steve Bjork will love it :P

I'm looking for a working cassette version of Junior's Revenge (mario
platform game) the one I found on internet is not working.

bye,

--
Long live the CoCo