[Coco] Green mountain micro color burner

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 3 21:57:14 EDT 2013

I'm going to take the manuals for the Color Burner, Lowerkit, and Character
Generator for the Lowerkit to Staples. If they can convert them to .PDF for
me, I'll send them to Bill to be included in the Archive.

I also have Scroll-A-Roll and the Character Generator Manual for it that I
can scan another time.

When I track down the software, I'll image it and send it up as well.

If they don't do the conversion, I'll just make three copies of each that
will go to the first three people who ask. I'll make more on request. Then
someone else can do the scan and conversion.

Al