[Coco] new problem with unpack

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 23:02:04 EDT 2013

I was thinking about this earlier this evening.

I was thinking if I knew how to use pipes, that might make the difference.
I have never seen a Basic09 procedure that made use of them before.
Tomorrow I will reread this post and see what I can do. 1 question. Is it
possible to leave the forked process running and re-access it as needed
during processing, and end the process in cleanup after processing?

Wayne