[Coco] HDB-DOS availability?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Tue Oct 29 14:14:57 EDT 2013

I see that HDB-DOS is available from Cloud9. I've also seen a post online that states that the author has released the HDB-DOS ROMs to be freely available:

  http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/57596

Is the HDB-DOS disk that Cloud9 sells legitimately available as a free download anywhere, or am I just confused about exactly what Boisy released to the public?

In other words, do I need to wait for Mark to return from his hunting trip before I can start playing with HDB-DOS, or can I just download it? :)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/