[Coco] Various NitrOS-9 Questions

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 28 23:27:49 EDT 2013

Hi Greg!
Thanks for the scripts.  I looked to see if I have hg in Cygwin, and I do.
I really did not think I had it.  I had no idea how I was going to install
it.  Color me surprised.  I'll sit down and include your scripts into one
file and see what happens.  I sure would like to get this rascal nailed
down.  Not knowing which packages I would eventually need in Cygwin, I
installed them all.  As to the packages you listed at the end of your email,
unless you obtained them separately from Cygwin, I should have them.  I'll
have to check though to make sure.  Thanks a bunch for the instructions and
scripts.  They will definitely help.
Kip