[Coco] CoCo WordPAK

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 10:39:18 EDT 2013

Hi,

I made the character intensity to work:

https://twitter.com/RetroCanada76/status/394828438961283073/photo/1

If you want to make use of it you need to use higher resistor values for
video out and the intensity line. I manage to get a good image using around
750 ohms for video and 5-6K for intensity.

But you cannot use the intensity together with the reverse video. You must
choose (by software) either one or another as the normal character is the
hi intensity the reversed characters and low insity will look with fading
lines.

But using the values I said you can choose one or another and they work
fine.

BTW I shared my project on OSH Park if you want to order some for you. I'm
waiting my batch to come to see if it fits correctly inside the small pak:

http://oshpark.com/profiles/retrocanada76

--
Long live the CoCo