[Coco] Color Computer Mouse Question

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sun Oct 27 21:19:14 EDT 2013

I've never used the mouse that Radio Shack sold for the Color Computer. Did it have incremental encoders like every other mouse I've ever used, or did the ball turn two potentiometers like a CoCo joystick?

A couple of new-in-box mice appeared on eBay a few weeks ago, but I was outbid on both of them. I see a dirty-looking one there for $60 at the moment, but that price seems pretty silly to me. I have Deskmate for the CoCo, and I'm wondering whether a mouse would do anything that a regular joystick wouldn't.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/