[Coco] Low Cost Logic Analyzer Circuit Needed?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 20:13:02 EDT 2013

Tormod,
Also, there's an article in March (part 1) & April (part 2), 1990 Rainbow mags on how to build you own logic analyzer interfaced to the Coco by Dennis H. Weide,
I have no clue how accurate or useful or even if it's what you're looking for. I just stumbled across the articles today while looking for something else and remembered this thread :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com