[Coco] Professional coco1 gear for sale on ebay

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 22:32:53 EDT 2013

Wow  128k CoCo1 !?

-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Pierce
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:00 PM
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: Re: [Coco] Professional coco1 gear for sale on ebay

If you read the description, you'll see that he say's he "upgraded to the
128k chip" in which I'm pretty sure he means he upgraded to 64k.  As there
is no "128k chip" I assume he means the "128 bit chip".
He later says "Telewriter 64 installed,(which required the 64k chip)". I
think he's no techie and describing things as best he can remember after 30
years.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia