[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 20:14:35 EDT 2013

Thanks for the correction, Gene. :)

I knew it was something like that, but didn't know the specifics. Looks
like 93 megs isn't the line after all.

Walt, would you add the ability to select cluster size to the format
function? Oh, and this reminds me, can you make the naming function come
into play when formatting? I keep forgetting to name the disk.

Wayne