[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:38:49 EDT 2013

I just found something I found about 2 revisions ago and promptly forgot
about. If you select more than one vhd file and then right-click on one of
them, selecting EmuDisk will open the one your pointer was over and not the
other(s). I tested with 2 selected, and then right-clicked the first one
(both remained selected) and selected EmuDisk. The first one is what
opened, not the second. Then, leaving EmuDisk running, I right-clicked on
the second one (both remained selected) and selected EmuDisk, and the
second one showed up in EmuDisk. So, it doesn't matter how many you have
selected, EmuDisk will only recognize the one the mouse pointer was over
when you right-clicked.

This also got me to thinking, if it doesn't have one, EmuDisk should have a
"wrong file type" routine for what to do if you have more than one file
selected and one or more of them are unknown formats to EmuDisk. It
probably already has one, but I didn't test for that. OK tested for that.
Apparently EmuDisk merely ignores wrong file types/formats. It gives no
error message at all, but opens EmuDisk even when there's no image file
displayed.

Wayne

--
The Structure of I-Code