[Coco] Blank EPROM-based Program Pak Board Design Released

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Wed Oct 23 12:00:45 EDT 2013

On Oct 23, 2013, at 8:27, Juan Castro <jccyc1965 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, it fits OK in a standard CoCo cart case?

It fits perfectly in the Color Scripsit case that I tested it with. I do not know for sure whether there are production variations in later cases that might cause problems, but the answer is "Yes!" to the extent that my Color Scripsit case is standard.

The pictures on my web page just show it installed in the case before I assembled the boards, but it still fits fine with everything installed. In particular, the AUTOBOOT enable/disable jumper does not prevent the shutter from opening all the way. I tested the boards in my CoCo3 both with and without the case. The only thing I haven't tested is a 27512 EPROM, because I don't have any on hand.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/