[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Tue Oct 22 21:26:15 EDT 2013

VS2010 isn't much different than other versions except in the IDE itself, it
still uses the same .NET frameworks as the VS2008.  The .PFX file is the
signing key. If you weren't able to retrieve it from SVN, you can turn off
signing in the projects properties.

VS2010 is a BRANCH of the SVN. Both the VS2008 and VS2010 versions both
compile fine, just VS2010 is not  ready for use. Still working on the lower
level classes for that version. And yes, the new version will support
multiple languages. Once the application is done, I will reach out seeking
translations that can be put in place. Perhaps you would be interested in
providing Spanish translations.

-Walt Zydhek