[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Tue Oct 22 18:36:21 EDT 2013

I am currently working on a complete re-write of the utility under Visual
Studio 2010 (still .NET 3.5), but starting from scratch with much cleaner
and more flexible code. I hope to eliminate some of the bugs that have yet
to show up with this (in the process, I have found a few inherent bugs in
the original code already - and fixed them). I hope the re-write will also
improve some performance issues with the original code. With this new code,
I am also attempting to incorporate other ideas such as support for
DragonDos that Luis was mentioning. I doubt the GUI will change much though,
as that is the part I was striving to work on the most, and like where it
stands now, for the most part. I will still continue to patch bugs and make
improvements to the original code as needed, but will put off any new
features until I am readily using the new code.

-Walt Zydhek