[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 18:10:47 EDT 2013

The crash on drag/drop or double-click is gone.

Copy root now works as expected

The free space is still off though. Now, create and format a new vhd image
with 5760 tracks and 64 sectors/track and then drag the root of a different
image (same source disk I have been using).
Free space is 89299200 bytes, so it is an improvement over what it was
before.

If it will help, I have copied out the RBFDefs file from my DEFS directory
to a separate text file. I will send a copy if you'd like to see it, but I
assumed you had one already.

I looked at the file Luis was talking about, and it seems that some of the
fields listed were "best guesses"... perhaps a comparison of both files
might yield some new information.

Wayne