[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Tue Oct 22 13:04:12 EDT 2013

Here are a few additional features I am considering for the utility:

WAV/CAS support
Bootstrap Builder (OS9 Bootdisk builder)
Graphical view of disk usage
Defragmenter
Disk Copier (Physical to virtual, virtual to physical and virtual to
virtual)
And Option menu item
An option to re-open disk images that were open when application closed
Extract files from archive viewer to windows or virtual disks.
Partitioned VHD creation
Physical hard drive support.
Perhaps support for other disk image formats/disk formats or other emulator
users (not just Coco);

And more if new ideas come to mind. Not sure which if any of these I will
implement, nor when.

-Walt Zydhek