[Coco] 6809 Opcode informations...

Jens CoCoList at jensdiemer.de
Tue Oct 22 12:31:11 EDT 2013

Am 21.10.2013 17:43, schrieb William Astle:
> You'll need to pay special attention to the overflow (V) flag. I had some
> problems with that caused floating point in DECB to go weird in an emulator I
> was tinkering with some time ago. Notably, how it behaves on the bit shift
> instructions. Also, making sure carry (C) is set right on subtraction would be
> something to look at.

I adapted now the XRoar CC routines with:
https://github.com/jedie/DragonPy/commit/1a5babd4205bf279fef1bed8dbb64e77742423c2

But maybe my python translation it's not enough.

The OM ERROR is now away. But useable is it not. Screenshot / Sources here:

	https://github.com/jedie/DragonPy#current-status

--

Mfg.

Jens Diemer