[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Mon Oct 21 23:51:26 EDT 2013

I used a slightly different  (but same result) in allocating the space and
creating the FD.SEG. I use a temporary copy of the bitmap, allocate space in
largest chunks possible, creating the FD.SEG. in multiple chunks if
necessary to fit the file. All before I write the file. After writing the
file, I write the new bitmap. This also helps in case there is a problem
writing the file,  the "used space" is not actually marked as used unless
everything was successful. I don't allocate more than necessary then free
unused sectors.

-Walt Zydhek