[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Mon Oct 21 20:40:30 EDT 2013

Hmm. Even after adding the Directories/Files/FileSizes, I can't tell what's
going on.
I just compared the totals for both the 3rd party vhd, and my vhd that I
root-dragged everything to, the counts match.
So I am going to have to dig a little deeper. I may have to view both in a
hex viewer and look for differences in file and directory allocations
{groan}

Anyone else want to take a stab at resolving this one?

-Walt Zydhek