[Coco] Looking for 6309 Versions of NitrOS-9 L1 V3.2.9 for Coco 1 & Coco 2

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Oct 21 00:14:29 EDT 2013

On Monday 21 October 2013 00:08:53 Kip Koon did opine:

> Hi Everyone!
>
> I upgraded a Coco 1 and a Coco 2 with an HD63C09EP MPU chip and both are
> functioning great!  I was looking forward to using NitrOS-9 6309 L1
> V3.2.9 for the Coco 1 & Coco 2, but I could not find these versions in
> the NitrOS-9 Project.  Are there any plans to fully update the current
> Level 1 versions of NitrOS-9 to run on the 6309 in native mode?  Thank
> you for all the hard work that has been put into the NitrOS-9 project
> thus far.  Take care guys.
>
> Kip

I just checked my tree, and found that there are no 6309 .dsk's being made.

I don't know of any good reason they shouldn't be made unless the level 1
source files haven't been made to assemble conditionally.

Does anyone know if this has been done, and its a relatively simple
makefile patch, or is that opening a 1 lb can of worms that will only be
contained again in 2 or 3, 1 lb cans?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

A classic is something that everyone wants to have read
and nobody wants to read.
		-- Mark Twain, "The Disappearance of Literature"
         law-abiding citizens.